<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2530106481633485909?origin\x3dhttp://alexluvyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 24, 2010 ' 3:26 PM

-- yOU're always on my mind --





Hmm it had been a long time I didn't update my blog, been busy finding for job since February.Gone tru alot of interviews, criticism, feeling exhausted traveling go and back for an interview, and the worst part is the waiting period and disappointing feeling when I am not shortlisted or didn't receive any news at all from interviewers. Guess it is very hard to get job nowadays,but for all the unhappiness the good things is I gained some experience from it.Next Monday going be my another chapter of life, a working life.I have got a job offer finally,hopefully everything will go OK. I will post some nice food at Malacca when I'm free.=D







MYSELF
♥ ♥ ♥
Hi! Im alex n welcome to my blog. I m a nice guy and fun loving but don step on my toes or I will scream ;D

MY WISHES
I want HER
I want to travel
I want sports cars

MY MESSAGES


MY DARLINKS
Allan ♥
Bryan ♥
Connie ♥
Chin Hwee ♥
Hui Ching ♥
iBOOHOO ♥
PooP ♥
Pin ♥
QiQi ♥
Rackerlyn ♥
Smash pop ♥
Stephen ♥
Sotong ♥
Teddy Ooi ♥
Yuting ♥
Joelyn ♥
Amanda ♥
Fiona ♥


MY MEMORIES
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
April 2010



MY MUSIC



MY VISITORS
    Free Counters