<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2530106481633485909?origin\x3dhttp://alexluvyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 11, 2010 ' 10:18 PM

-- yOU're always on my mind --



So fast one year end ad time flies and is it the time for CNY 2010!!!
Wishes all my family and friends have a very good year ahead!!


GONG XI FA CAI HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!~~

p/s: sry long time no update my blog ad will post some nice food review at melaka so stay tuned!!!=D







MYSELF
♥ ♥ ♥
Hi! Im alex n welcome to my blog. I m a nice guy and fun loving but don step on my toes or I will scream ;D

MY WISHES
I want HER
I want to travel
I want sports cars

MY MESSAGES


MY DARLINKS
Allan ♥
Bryan ♥
Connie ♥
Chin Hwee ♥
Hui Ching ♥
iBOOHOO ♥
PooP ♥
Pin ♥
QiQi ♥
Rackerlyn ♥
Smash pop ♥
Stephen ♥
Sotong ♥
Teddy Ooi ♥
Yuting ♥
Joelyn ♥
Amanda ♥
Fiona ♥


MY MEMORIES
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
April 2010



MY MUSIC



MY VISITORS
    Free Counters