<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2530106481633485909?origin\x3dhttp://alexluvyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 9, 2009 ' 9:17 PM

-- yOU're always on my mind --




Some pictures taken few days back, sorry for blur pictures as those pictures were taken using my lousy phone camera.=P











My younger bro and me together with my ride!! =P











New LEDs 3rd brake light package ( I use back stock red cover leave the transparent cover there =P )



Rear light with newly fix leds 3rd brake light (sry for blur picture =P)

My ride




OK thats all for now, I shall end here bye bye buddies!!

OuT!!












MYSELF
♥ ♥ ♥
Hi! Im alex n welcome to my blog. I m a nice guy and fun loving but don step on my toes or I will scream ;D

MY WISHES
I want HER
I want to travel
I want sports cars

MY MESSAGES


MY DARLINKS
Allan ♥
Bryan ♥
Connie ♥
Chin Hwee ♥
Hui Ching ♥
iBOOHOO ♥
PooP ♥
Pin ♥
QiQi ♥
Rackerlyn ♥
Smash pop ♥
Stephen ♥
Sotong ♥
Teddy Ooi ♥
Yuting ♥
Joelyn ♥
Amanda ♥
Fiona ♥


MY MEMORIES
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
April 2010



MY MUSIC



MY VISITORS
    Free Counters