<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2530106481633485909?origin\x3dhttp://alexluvyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 9, 2009 ' 10:41 AM

-- yOU're always on my mind --


Yesterday went to do up my car at Bukit Beruang accessories shop, changed the 3rd brake light to LEDs one!!Actually I wanted to change it since the day I get the car as the stock 3rd brake light is those convention non LED type but just dun have $$$.Now my ride look more expensive like those Toyotas, BMWs or Mercs that having rear light all LEDs!!=P Love my car even more now wahaha.Will post up some pictures later on if I free.Next to do list for my ride are:
1. Armrest to rest my hand while in traffic jam!! =P
2. Luggage lamp so I can find my stuffs easier at night time.

Ok I shall end here,stay tuned.=P
Out!!












MYSELF
♥ ♥ ♥
Hi! Im alex n welcome to my blog. I m a nice guy and fun loving but don step on my toes or I will scream ;D

MY WISHES
I want HER
I want to travel
I want sports cars

MY MESSAGES


MY DARLINKS
Allan ♥
Bryan ♥
Connie ♥
Chin Hwee ♥
Hui Ching ♥
iBOOHOO ♥
PooP ♥
Pin ♥
QiQi ♥
Rackerlyn ♥
Smash pop ♥
Stephen ♥
Sotong ♥
Teddy Ooi ♥
Yuting ♥
Joelyn ♥
Amanda ♥
Fiona ♥


MY MEMORIES
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
April 2010



MY MUSIC



MY VISITORS
    Free Counters